Intolerance

 Intolerance, it took me three months to get to it.

Which quite frankly seems fast.
For a 180 degree shift

Taking the dive into pure, uncompromising anger, has to be done. Probably best it be done quickly. Probably better if I had been placed in a padded cell with no internet access.

Yesterday my son looked down his nose at me as I loaded up the car (in a rage) to dump another boot load of husband's belongings at his parents house, my son feels that I'm being 'passive aggressive'. I said 
"You know I have never cut anyone out of my life before. No one, because no one ever openly lied to me, or has repeatedly spoken to me as if I was a dog.." 
My husband is lucky I'm not just burning his belongings. I'm not good and I'm not kind, dumping his things is the best I'm capable of right now.

As I said it the truth of my words come back to me as waves of power.
I have survived this....


Comments