Another night in the cell.

Feeling sick, awful, too much...it has Been a week of awful, challenging behavior. Ex service user has three modes he cycles through. The catastrophic one, though...is too, too much.

At the moment I'm full of self blame, if I hadn't been trying to getting assignment done, if I'd been able to talk to him. If I hadn't said, you must start doing positive things in the house. If it hadn't been a week of cleaning excrement off walls, and clothing...if and if and...

So, the catastrophic mode, generally starts with him pulling the grill pan and swinging it, then smashing more and more things, destroying. Husband trying to stop him, phoning the police, fighting. Husband's finger in ex service user's mouth. Terror. Ex service user biting as hard as he could. I had to make him stop..me phoning the police, ex service user goes for me, let's go of husband - I'm crying, beginning to panic, man on the phone yelling, 
"get out of the house, get out"!
Police arrive.
Ex service user handcuffed and taken away.

Comments