Responsibility.


No apologies, I'm aware it may have worked out OK for you. I hope so. The mental health services in your town may have been wonderful; supportive, kind, attentive...able to listen. This isn't what happened to us. Sorry, no! My experience is different and, after their involvement last time, I now see this as all about the consequences of who carries the responsibility Josh is avoiding.

Again and again I ask myself how can we navigate the bullying and antisocial behavior, how do we avoid being locked in a ridiculous co-dependent nightmare of continual talking, screaming and arguments. We are unable to go out, as he runs around the house screaming. Going out with him is stressful.

Our experience of medication, as you may gather from my description of the effect - disconnected, drooling, add shuffling Parkinsonism...does not inspire confidence. Medication working means what exactly? Plus is a statistical possibility akin to winning the lottery.

You may also take it that we are at our wit's end with this.

Comments