Full P K Dick mode.

Service User was away with friends. I have got him to the hospital for his MRI scan...and the time away has not been good for his mental health.
He has just told me this is all a simulation. Well, that's a geek level debate within normal levels...But he says the rules are different in this version.
He hardly speaks, and cannot keep still. I've no idea how he is faring with the scan, as he said the machine may be evil.
I'm wondering if the SSI is bitter, could I crush it and put it in his drink? You know if the threat of sectioning wasn't so appalling, I'd phone the health team and ask if there was a liquid form...

Time with friends...
You would have thought it was good...
What happened?

I've just come back from wondering the streets. Husband still looking.

Service User dissociated, talking about Lucifer, was in the garden and then suddenly isn't.

He must have gone to the side of the house and jumped over the wall.

He doesn't have a key.
Left it at a friend's.
Doesn't have a phone
Left it in the hospital yesterday.

Again the borderline between panic because he isn't in his right mind versus respecting his right as an individual...

Likewise yesterday night, and this evening, the question - how bad is too bad, at what point should I phone the crisis team.

There is no map for where we are.
No coordinates.
No landmarks...
No guiding star.

Comments