Non-Compliance.

Service User told me that the mindfulness lady was not coming today.
I guess she thought that she should.
Because he had said
Don't.

Well she came anyway...

As per usual I left the room.
Seems kind of wrong for me to be there, I see her as a counseller.
It's his opportunity to talk freely to someone..

Latter
As we sat down to dinner I asked him how it went.
He said...
"I probably said some things I shouldn't.  She asked to speak to you and I said no. "She said I may have to go to hospital, she is going to talk to another doctor"

All of last night and today, Josh has been pacing, looking in the mirror, and he is beginning to really look ill now.

Also I am feeling unwell.
And this is totally psychological!
So I can imagine how he has got himself to be so ill.

I know that I've found this last month so stressful
I've done my best to dive down into relaxation.
Usually in the wee small hours.

You know how lying awake used to be a bad thing?
I've grown to love it!
The night is an ocean of calm...as small as a puddle, evaporating with each sunrise.

Comments